8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Generating single PDF for multiple payslips

I have seen that this has been "solved" previously, but as such I can no longer comment on the previous thread.  Is this issue going to be fixed.  I require my payslips as both individual PDF documents, and one combined, which was an option in my previous v19.  It is much easier to take a combined PDF and extract the pages into individual PDF documents using Adobe Acrobat, than it is to do it the other way around, creating one combined PDF from multiple individual documents.  I have followed previous instructions and downloaded PDFCreator which has worked, however, when I am paying for MYOB, and to use it I need to download a secondary program which tries to download lots of other little things to get into my computer and pops up with adverts as I have downloaded the free version, that I have a problem with.  Are there any plans to build this functionality into future updates?  Just a little button or checkbox somewhere that you can select either print as individual or collate?

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,609 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,609Posts

4,346Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Generating single PDF for multiple payslips

Hi @IndValuersWA 

AccountRight Classic (v19) worked on the principle that it would collate all printed documents before sending to the printer. AccountRight 2019 works on a different principle in the fact that it will send all documents individually to the printer.

In terms of PDF printing, with each document being sent to the printer individually multiple documents would need to be saved individually. If a combined PDF is required you would be looking at obtaining a PDF printer that can collate those print jobs into the one PDF. 

From a product development standpoint, there is no immediate development work into the way AccountRight 2019 prints and interacts with PDFprinters that I am aware of. It may be something that considered into the future but not something we are looking into at this moment with the product.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Contributing Cover User IndValuersWA
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Generating single PDF for multiple payslips

Thank you for your response, but I am still not happy with the answer.  Please note, this anger is not directed at you, this is not something in your control.  I am still upset that to use a basic printing functionality (that should be a standard choice option) I have had to download a third party software, that I have spent the last few days manually trying to disable or remove from all my Microsoft Office applications where it has set up its own toolbars and options that in latches on to without your choice.  Fingers crossed enough people speak up about this issue and in the future MYOB listens to its paying clients.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post