Having trouble with log in super portal

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
QuirkyB
Experienced Cover User
11 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

11Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Having trouble with log in super portal

Hi,

I am having trouble logging into the MYOB Super Portal to sign up, We have 3 companies. I successfully logged in and set up one company but I cannot log in to do the other 2 companies. We are working off line. 

this somes up 

Whoops, something went wrong

If you have an active AccountRight subscription, get in touch with us on 1300 555 931, and we’ll get you going.

Don’t have a subscription? Call 1300 555 111 to renew or purchase a subscription.

I have called the number and the person on the other end has put me on hold, I have been on hold now for an hour wondering whether she will be back. This is so frustrating.

CAn anyone give me amy ideas as to what to do or plaese contact me.

1 REPLY 1
Maxine_BC
Former Staff
849 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

849Posts

163Kudos

133Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Having trouble with log in super portal

Hey @QuirkyB,

Thanks for posting on the community forum. Sorry to hear your frustration with the situation.

I can see that you have since spoken with someone over the phone and I believe this has been resolved for you. Is this correct? If so, I kindly ask that you please click the "Accept As Solution" button.

If you are still needing assistance, please feel free to post again and I will do my best to help you.

Cheers,
Maxine

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post