Hours worked does not match timesheet and access to old timesheets

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Bron09
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hours worked does not match timesheet and access to old timesheets

Hi,

The hours woked submitted in MYOB Team does not match the timesheet produced nor does it record the type of work - everything is base hourly even if the staff member is submitting Saturday or Sunday times.

Also how do I get access to the staff's timesheets as I can't see anything before August 2022 and I need back to January 2021

2 REPLIES 2
Bron09
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hours of work and timesheet do not match

Hi, 

My staff use MYOB teams and when they submit their hours using the APP and I check their timesheets they are different figures. An example. I worked 5.27 hours and in the timesheet it recorded 5.88. Can someone please help.

SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: Hours worked does not match timesheet and access to old timesheets

Hi @Bron09 

Welcome to the Community Forum. When looking at the hours on the MYOB Team App, it will show based on minutes, whilst the Timesheets on AccountRight will show it as a decimal amount. As there is only 60 minutes in an hour, the numbers will never be the same. For example, if you work half an hour, on the team app it will show as 0 hours 30 minutes, but on AccountRight it will show as 0.50 hours. 

The system will always calculate the pay based on what is entered in the normal wages. If your employees are entitled to a higher rate for specific days of the week, then you will need to set up an additional Payroll Category with the different rate. 

Providing the timesheets were entered in Accountright, you will be able to view the previous timesheets. To do this, go to; Reports > Index to Reports > Payroll > Timesheets > Filter by date range > Display report.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post