Partner Zone

How do I get someone to respond to our STP2 rollover issue (we have a case number)?

AnitaW
4 Posts
User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

How do I get someone to respond to our STP2 rollover issue (we have a case number)?

Back in March we rolled over  to STP2 after reconciling to the verification report at the time.  Once we rolled over it no longer balanced.  I spent a day and a half trying to get the correct support and was finally provided with a case number and originally received calls back to let me know the case was being worked on and then it all went silent.  I have sent numerours emails without a response.  I then tried ringing the number that showed when I received the original calls responding to my case only to find it went back to a call centre and then I was told the case had been closed even though super figures and PAYG figures were still out by the same amount they were when we originally rolled over.  I told the person this and was told the case would be escalated and that I would receive a call within two days - that was last Tuesday 17 May.  I recieved no call so then phoned general support yesterday again (as I have no other way of getting any help it seems) and was told again the case had been closed.  This time I was told they would re-open it and they also said that they had spoken to the person who had originally called me and that she would call me back.  I have heard nothing so far.  I have also in the meantime reconciled to the verification report by way of pulling out terminated employees from the beginnin of this year as I could see that MYOB are now telling everyone to show them as a current employee before you roll and then put them back to terminated after however I still need confirmation that this isn't going to cause us issues with the ATO.  I'm assuming the issue is on our side from the MYOB coding producing the report and that by reconciling as I have it should be fine - but I need confirmation.  I've sent the recs and another email to the contact I had in payroll yesterday - and yet again have received no response.  I followed up again today and still now response .... soooo what do I have to do to get someone who knows something to respond?

5 REPLIES 5
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
6,916 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

6,916Posts

604Kudos

989Solutions

Re: How do I get someone to respond to our STP2 rollover issue (we have a case number)?

Hi @AnitaW 

Sorry to hear that you had that experience. Please send us your case number and serial number by Private Message, and we'll follow this up for you.

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

AnitaW
4 Posts
User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: How do I get someone to respond to our STP2 rollover issue (we have a case number)?

I've clicked on send message and then there is no where for me to send the message? 

My case number is 00971893 - Company MF Paris

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
6,916 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

6,916Posts

604Kudos

989Solutions

Hi @AnitaW 

Thanks for sharing this. I have followed this up with the team and they have advised that the issue is currently being investigated and they will contact you once they have further information on this. 

We do apologise for the time it's taking to fix the problem. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

AnitaW
4 Posts
User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you for getting back to me.

As our problem started on 18 March when we rolled over to STP2 and we are now 5 weeks out from end of year it would be appreciated if they might work a bit more quickly on fixing the problem so that we have something sorted before end of year and that I am kept up to date - which hasn't happened so far.  The worst is when no-one responds and then I here that the case is closed.

Thanks again.

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
6,916 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

6,916Posts

604Kudos

989Solutions

Hi @AnitaW 

I understand your concerns and have passed on your feedback to the relevant teams. I do hope that the issue is resolved at the earliest. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post