How do I lodge a complaint?

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
FinanceRYSS
4 Posts
User

4Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

How do I lodge a complaint?

Dear MYOB, please advise how I can lodge a complaint.

The service we have received recently has been so unhelpful and incorrect. We receive different answers from different people and we still do not have a clear answer. I am surprised that a company as large as MYOB does not have a more professional team that actually tries to help. We are paying for a service that we are not receving. I have been on chat for hours over the last two days and the staff are not trying to help, they keep transferring me to other staff. 

I have saved all chat info with times I was chatting to various team members (allegedly) and I would like to know why they kept transferring me, not answering questions and then ignoring me. I have tried calling MYOB and have been disconnected twice after being on hold for over 20 minutes.

Could someone at MYOB contact me via private message to discuss this matter. I will provide my phone number once a team member has reached out.

1 REPLY 1
Isaiah_C
MYOB Moderator
1,521 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,521Posts

66Kudos

124Solutions

Re: How do I lodge a complaint?

Hi @FinanceRYSS 

Thanks for the post and I'm sorry to hear that you've had that experience. If you wish to offer additional feedback on this, you are welcome to do so via Feedback & Complaints channel on our Contact us page.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post