How to add & deleta a new & old employee in the "Process all employee paid" instead of process individual payrun

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Lanac
Experienced Cover User
11 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

11Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

How to add & deleta a new & old employee in the "Process all employee paid" instead of process individual payrun

Hi there,

If anyone able to advise me how to add a new employee into the Process all employee paid instead of dong the individual run and how am i able to delete those old staff which had left.

Thank you.

Kandy

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: How to add & deleta a new & old employee in the "Process all employee paid" instead of process individual payrun

Hi @Lanac 

An employee card should appear when processing All employees pay xxx if the following conditions are met:

• The card is active i.e.  Inactive card in the Profile tab of their card file is NOT ticked
  • The employee doesn't have a termination date entered in the Payroll Details tab of their card file
  • The pay frequency listed on their card in the Payroll Details>>Wages section matches the same as that of what you are selecting in the Process Payroll window i.e. if they have Fortnightly selected you need to have All employees pay Fortnightly

If the employee is not appearing I would recommend ensuring that all those conditions are met to ensure the employee does appear. 

In terms of your enquiry relating to making employees not appear, you want to ensure that one or more of those conditions are not true so the employee doesn't appear. Ideally, you want to look at entering a Termination Date for them if they no longer work for the business.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Lanac
Experienced Cover User
11 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

11Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: How to add & deleta a new & old employee in the "Process all employee paid" instead of process individual payrun

Hi Steven,

Thanks and all good now, sorry for the late reply.

thank you.

Lana

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post