How to authorise Superannuation payment when previous Authoriser has left with no contact.

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
kathlaw01
Experienced Cover User
26 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

26Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

How to authorise Superannuation payment when previous Authoriser has left with no contact.

The authorisation is still set up for previous administrator to receive the sms code to her email. How do I get this changed please.  Using Accountright 2020.1

2 REPLIES 2
CloudMindAcc
Ultimate Partner
1,949 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
Ultimate Partner

1,949Posts

724Kudos

234Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: How to authorise Superannuation payment when previous Authoriser has left with no contact.

Hi @kathlaw01 

https://help.myob.com/wiki/display/ar/Changing+your+Pay+Super+payment+details

Don't have a Pay Super Administrator? Download the Pay Super Change of Details form, complete it and return it to paysuper@myob.com to process.

Hope this helps you.  

If I am responding to your query and I have helped you please kindly mark my post as a solution to assist others in the future.
Warm Regards
Renae
kathlaw01
Experienced Cover User
26 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

26Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Re: How to authorise Superannuation payment when previous Authoriser has left with no contact.

Thank you I had found this form but was hoping there was another way I could change online. Tried calling & online chat but couldn't get through and online chat wasn't working.

I've filled out the form and emailed so hopefully I can get this sorted quickly.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post