How to edit Reportable Employer Super Contributions on PAYG Summarie in Closed Payroll year

Highlighted
MYOB2
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

How to edit Reportable Employer Super Contributions on PAYG Summarie in Closed Payroll year

Hi urgent help needed How to edit  Reportable Employer Super Contributions on PAYG Summaries in18/19 Closed Payroll year for an employee.

I've Printed PAYG Summaries and for some strange reason The amount in the   Reportable Employer Super Contributions on PAYG Summary was less than we actually paid him and I've Closed 18/19 Payroll year.

How can I reopen the Payroll year and edit it? Nothing has been sent to ATO.

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
33,027 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

33,027Posts

4,413Kudos

4,789Solutions

Re: How to edit Reportable Employer Super Contributions on PAYG Summarie in Closed Payroll year

Hi @MYOB2 

You can only produce the payment summaries for the current payroll year. You can check the payroll year that your company file is in via Setup>>General Payroll Information>>Current Payroll year ends. If you have closed your payroll year and need to (re)do your payment summaries then you would be looking at restoring a backup prior to closing that payroll year. You can restore a backup of the company file via File>>Restore and selecting the desired backup file before selecting the location to restore it. Our Help Article: Restore your company file would be able to assist with that process. 

In terms of including reportable employer superannuation contributions on the payment summaries, on Step 5: Reportable Employer Super of the Payment Summary Assistant you would select Link Superannuation Categories. Within this window, you would tick the required categories that you wish to report/have included in the payment summaries. Help Article: Payment summaries: Reportable employer super has more information on that topic.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post