How to generate pay super payment file for upload

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
BankRec
Experienced Cover User
16 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

16Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

How to generate pay super payment file for upload

Hi there,

I have signed up my client to MYOB pay super for their AccountRight file, but they wish to pay their super using their default e,ployer super portal - external to MYOB.

Is there a way to prepare the super payments in MYOB and then generate a payment file (csv or equivalent) for uploading to their super portal?

Thanks,

Tarryn

Fortunity Accountants

1 REPLY 1
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Re: How to generate pay super payment file for upload

Hi @BankRec 

If they are using an external clearing house, they can accrue super in the software and record as pay liabilities, but would not be able to generate csv files directly for making the payments.

If you were wanting to create a csv file, then you could look at some of the payroll reports, such as the Superannuation Payments by Employee report, which will give you a breakdown of the individual amounts of each contribution.

As each clearing house may use a slightly different layout for the csv files you will need to get in touch with the clearing house and see if they can provide you with a template of the csv file layout their clearing house uses. Once you have this template you should be able to just copy and paste or enter the information directly into the template file.

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post