Viki118
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

How to not show sick leave accrual figure in payslip

Hello 

I tried to hide the sick leave accrual figure in pay advice. 

I know I can choose the entitlement under payroll category and untick PRINT ON PAY ADVICE. When I click OK to process it, error message shown "entitlementpayrollcategory_exemptionnothourlywages". How can I fix it?

I tried to search this question online in community, MYOB support team said "In the Entitlements Information window of the relevant category, select a different radio button in the Calculation Basis and then change it back to what it was (e.g. If it was set at 'Equals x% of Gross Wages', change it to 'Equals x hours per year' and then change it back to the second radio button). Once done, attempt to select the option to 'Print on Pay Advice' again, and the program should now allow you to do so.". 

Yes I did tried this as well, but right now we are using User-Entered Amount per pay period under calculation basis. when I tried to change to percent radio, message shown " if chaning the calculation basis, it will also clear the amounts already entered" (Capture attached). is it meaning I need to re-calculate the accrual and enter it again? how to fix it?

thank you

Viki

Capture.PNG
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator CloverQ
7,348 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

7,348Posts

528Kudos

1,150Solutions

Re: How to not show sick leave accrual figure in payslip

Hi @Viki118 

Changing the calculation basis settings would only clear values entered within Standard Pay, it does not affect hours already accrued from past pays. 

If you do have default hours entered in employee card > Payroll Details > Standard Pay, then changing the calculation basis > OK does mean that you'll need to enter the hours back in Standard Pay later. 

You can always back up the company file, before making any changes. Please feel free to let us know how you go.

Cheers,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post