Huxley Application Log - Crashing in payroll when syncing to employment hero

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Ultimate Partner BooksInTheCloud
1,745 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
Ultimate Partner

1,745Posts

1,513Kudos

184Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Huxley Application Log - Crashing in payroll when syncing to employment hero

Hi MYOB

Hoping someone can help client recently starting using add-on Employment Hero.   

Client wrote:

MYOB is crashing before we started the sync with HR platform late September, and as I said we suspect this crash is because the add-on and sync is all the crashes happen when we added/updated employee details in the HR Platform and when we do the pay (ie it crash in the payroll screen), that’s why we think this caused by the sync rather than any other reason.   I think this what happens, as the HR platform is the primary source of information and get feed to MYOB, and if those field in MYOB altered directly it will create inconsistent data which cause the problem, I just need MYOB to explain the crash log to find what exactly causing the problem (ie which field has the inconsistent data)

Huxley Application Log Attached

If I am responding to your query and I have helped you please kindly mark my post as a solution to assist others in the future.
Warm Regards
Renae

@renae2peas
2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
11,806 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

11,806Posts

1,387Kudos

1,673Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Huxley Application Log - Crashing in payroll when syncing to employment hero

Hi @BooksInTheCloud

From what I can see on that error log, its definitely an error coming from the add-on and it does appear that the issue is around the login that the add-on is using, based on the content on the log

Unfortunately the error log doesn’t explicitly state what’s the underlying cause of the log in issue, however I would double check the log in credentials in the add-on to ensure that they are correct for the company file. You may need to reach out to the add-ons support team for how to check and adjust the log in credentials within the add-on

It may also be worth going through the relinking process to link the add-on back to AccountRight after updating the add-on details. That said I’m not familiar with the Employment Hero add-on so I would have to defer to the support team of Employment Hero on checking and updating the log in credentials

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Ultimate Partner BooksInTheCloud
1,745 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
Ultimate Partner

1,745Posts

1,513Kudos

184Solutions

Re: Huxley Application Log - Crashing in payroll when syncing to employment hero

Thanks, @Neil_M for your help.   I have passed this onto my client and advised them to go back to support team of Employment Hero as well.   

If I am responding to your query and I have helped you please kindly mark my post as a solution to assist others in the future.
Warm Regards
Renae

@renae2peas

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post