Importing Budget - Warning 567: Invalid budget amount

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Jinan
Experienced Cover User
10 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

10Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Importing Budget - Warning 567: Invalid budget amount

Hi Team,

I'm having issues importing FY20 budget with error code comes out : 'warning 567: Invalid budget amount;'

I've tried a couple of times and found that any amount bigger than 1,000.00 can not been imported  which is troublesome, as manual entering is very time cosuming and most of our budget figures are bigger than 1,000.00.

Appreciate if someone can help me with this issue.

2 REPLIES 2
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Importing Budget - Warning 567: Invalid budget amount

Hi @Jinan 

You would get this warning message if there are invalid characters around the amount field. Therefore, it is recommended to format the amount fields in excel to remove any currency symbols or other formatting. 

I would also suggest to check if the import file itself is correct. A good way of doing that would be entering a budget with amount more than 1000 in AccountRight and then exporting it. You can then compare the exported file with the import file and check if there are any differences. If you cannot find any differences, try importing the exported file back into the software and check if you then get the error message. However, do take a backup of your file before doing this to avoid any unexpected results. 

Please let me know how you go with that. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Jinan
Experienced Cover User
10 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

10Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Re: Importing Budget - Warning 567: Invalid budget amount

Hi Komal,

Thanks very much for your advice.

I've noticed those amounts have quotation marks when opened in notepad. After remove all those qutation marks, budget importing is completed with no error.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post