Incomplete Pay Run

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Mathilda
Trusted User
109 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

109Posts

18Kudos

6Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Incomplete Pay Run

Good morning, hope someone can help.  I have entered a payroll a few weeks ago and just saved it to complete later, but now I can't find it again.  The first payroll I did after that, I was asked if I wanted to start a new pay run or continue with the saved one and I chose to do a new one (which it was).  I just did another new one this week but this time it didn't ask me if I wanted to continue with the saved one.  Is there a way I can get hold of that saved pay run now to complete it?

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Incomplete Pay Run

Hi @Mathilda 

If a user does close a pay run mid-process the information of that pay run will be retained. When you next go to Payroll>>Process Payroll you would be greeted with the following message.

Attachment.PNG

As indicated, in this message, if a user does select New Pay Run, as you hinted at you have done in your post, that save pay run would have been deleted. This, now deleted, pay run would need to be recreated if it was needing to be recorded.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post