Issues with Payroll

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
JBK7
Experienced Cover User
16 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

16Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Issues with Payroll

Please help

Have tried to process payroll twice this morning & when I hit the record button it does not take me to the ATO reporting screen, it jumps to the next screen showing zero's owing for all payment forms.  I saved the payrun on the 2nd attempt at processing & the same thing happened.  I have now attempted a 3rd time & my paryrun is there to continue but just wanting to check if there is an issue with the update 1st.

Thanks

JK 

1 REPLY 1
Maxine_BC
849 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

849Posts

0Kudos

133Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Issues with Payroll

Hey @JBK7,

Thanks so much for using the community forum for your question.

This is not currently a known bug with AccountRight 2019.2 If for any reason you can not see if the payrun has been reported through STP, you can follow the instructions on the following link to Send STP reports after processing payroll. You are also able to check the ATO status of each payrun by using the Payroll Reporting Centre.

I would also recommend subscribing to AccountRight 2019.2: Things you should know. This thread will keep you up to date with any bugs or issues in the newest update. You can subscribe to this by clicking the "subscribe" button in the top right hand corner of that page. Please note that you need to be signed in to do this.

I hope this helps!

If this response has been useful, please click the "Accept As Solution" button to help other users find this information.

Cheers,
Maxine

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post