LSL carryover

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Megmmm
Experienced Cover User
16 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

16Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

LSL carryover

Hi All I am entering a new wage category LSL and need to add a balance to the carry over field for an existing employee but it wont let me, it will only let me add it to the balance adjustment field and then I end up with a negative balance in the Total field, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Deb
1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: LSL carryover

Hi @Megmmm 

Thanks for your post. We are seeing some cases where entitlements are offsetting themselves when figures are being entered into the “Balance Adjustment” column on the employee’s card. When you enter a balance into this column, AccountRight adds a negative figure for the same amount in the Carry Over column. 

To resolve this you will need to process a $0 pay, recording the LSL hours against the LSL entitlement. This will also ensure that the entitlement appears on the payslip.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post