Leave entitlements on payslip

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
kazda
Contributing User
19 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

19Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Leave entitlements on payslip

Hi really needing some assistance please

I have also included some screen shots in case I'm not explaining my question correctly

If I do not this box to show personal leave accrual / balance on a payslip,  but I do tick  ''Include all YTD amounts and Entitlement Balances on Payslip'    which will take effect. ?

I do not want personal leave entitlement balance to show on payslip,  but I want YTD amount and other entitlements to show and I don't know which will take effect.   Eg  Will ticking 'include all YTD amounts and entitlements' override if I dont tick  'Print on pay advice' for personal leave accrued

Many thanks in advance

Screenshot 2022-09-12 195428.png
Screenshot ytd.png
3 REPLIES 3
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Re: Leave entitlements on payslip

Hi @kazda 

If you untick "Print on Pay advice" for personal leave accrual, it won't print on the payslip but the other YTD balances and entitlements will be printed provided "print on pay advice" is ticked for them.

Let me know if you have further questions on this. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

kazda
Contributing User
19 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

19Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

@Komal_S wrote:

Hi @kazda 

If you untick "Print on Pay advice" for personal leave accrual, it won't print on the payslip but the other YTD balances and entitlements will be printed provided "print on pay advice" is ticked for them.

Let me know if you have further questions on this. 

Hi thanks,

yes I already have Annual leave & LSL entitlements ticked to show on each payslip, but I wanted confirmation that if I ticked  under Setup> Preferences > Reports & Forms   to  Include all YTD amounts and entitlement balances (System wide)  whether that overwrote the preference that I dont have ticked 'print on pay advice' for personal leave'.   Seeing that the preference under Reports & Forms is system wide.

Screenshot ytd.png

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @kazda 

That system wide preference only applies if the individual entitlements have the display on payslips enabled. Therefore, ticking this will not overwrite the preference in the individual entitlement accrual screens. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post