Long Service Leave Accrual Not Showing On Payslips

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Hancock1
4 Posts
User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Long Service Leave Accrual Not Showing On Payslips

Hi I am new to MYOB. The employees of the company I am now working for don't have their leave entitlements showing on their payslips. Apparently they used to but for a while now it has dropped off. I had a look at an individual employee's card and it has "Print on Pay Advice" ticked but not showing. Please help?

6 REPLIES 6
Mel_Mel
Trusted Cover User
48 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

48Posts

13Kudos

4Solutions

Re: Long Service Leave Accrual Not Showing On Payslips

Hi @Hancock1,

If you go into Payroll Liabilities under the Payroll tab, and go to Entitlements, you will be able to tick "print on pay advice" in the actual entitlement setup tab.  

Hancock1
4 Posts
User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Mel, do you mean payroll categories then entitlements as I do not have a option for payroll liabilitites under the payroll tab on the command centre? Under this section Annual Leave Accrual has been ticked but if I click ok this error shows up "EntitlementPayrollCategory_ExemptionsNotHourlyWages" shows up. Do you know what this means?

IanChait
Ultimate Partner
1,443 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
Ultimate Partner

1,443Posts

276Kudos

231Solutions

Hi @Hancock1 

Go to Payroll Categories, then select the Entitlements Tab. From there open the Entitlement and tick the box Print on Pay Advice. Also make sure the second box is also ticked Carry Remaining Entitlements Over to New Year.

Regards
Ian Chait CA
Certified Consultant Melbourne
P/M 0417 479 585
Email ian@myfc.com.au

Hancock1
4 Posts
User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Ian yes both boxes are ticked however when I hit OK this error appears "EntitlementPayrollCategory_ExemptionsNotHourlyWages"

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @Hancock1 

To correct the message "EntitlementPayrollCategory_ExemptionsNotHourlyWages" when editing an entitlement do follow the below steps:

1. Go the relevant entitlement in Payroll>>Payroll Categories>>Entitlements and select to open that entitlement (arrow next to the name)
  2. Take note of the percentage in the calculation basis
  3. Click the Equals "Hours per pay period" option
  4. Click into the Equals "% percent of xx" option - You may get a prompt at this stage, just select Ok to that message
  5. Retype the Equals "% percent of xx" option before selecting OK
  6. Close the Payroll Category List.
  7. You would then be able to go into that entitlement to make the necessary changes if required.

The above process refreshes the entitlement calculation basis and the exemption categories which the error message is linked to.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Hancock1
4 Posts
User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Fixed!!!! Thanks Steven!