Long Service Leave Accrual

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
CC1
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Long Service Leave Accrual

Hi. I am checking Employee Long Service Leave Accrual. The Payroll Catagory is set up to calculate LSL Accrual at 0.01667% of gross hours. On a 76hour fortnight this usually equates to 0.013 hours per fortnight accumulation.  (which shows up on staff payslips)  When I printed out a detailed Staff Entitlement Balance for this year it only adds the accruals at 2 decimal places... ie 0.01 hours per fortnight. Giving a slightly different up to date calculation. Which means that myob is not accurately reflecting the hours accrued. Is there any way to adjust how hours are accrued ie to 3 decimal places.  Any help is appreciated  Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Long Service Leave Accrual

Hi @CC1 

Thanks for your post. AccountRight allows for the entitlement accrual to be recorded as 3 decimal places, however, the Entitlement Balance reports will display as 2 decimal places. This does mean that there is some rounding involved when you run those reports to produce it as 2 decimal places. For the "true" hours of an entitlement you would need to look at the employee's card>>Payroll Details tab>>Entitlements, which does show as 3 decimal places.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post