Long Service Leave

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
carolineh
Trusted Cover User
157 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

157Posts

9Kudos

5Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Long Service Leave

Hi Janine

That was the other trap.   When you put the figures in the Balancing Adjustent Column, it looks fine when you press OK.

It was only because I need to change one of them again and drilled back into it that I saw it had deducted it all!

Then I went back and checked all the others and they'd all done the same thing.

If I hadn't had to go back into one of them, I'd have charged the client for the work and then looked like an complete idiot a few months down the track when there is no sign of it, let alone if a year or two rolls by.

Neil_M
13,473 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

13,473Posts

0Kudos

1,916Solutions

Hi @carolineh 

I’ve passed your comments onto the relevant teams.

As mentioned, this is why we do recommend using a void pay adjustment so that there is a clear transactional record for any adjustments to an employee’s leave. That said your process is entirely up to you.

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Janinne
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Neil, 

Thanks for the information. I have also been able to adjust the incorrect leave balances using a void pay adjustment.  My only comment about this would be that it's difficult to understand what the new balance adjustment column is meant to be used for if a void pay adjustment is the preferred method for making adjustments. 

Thanks for passing on the info to the relevant teams and thanks for the work around suggestion of void pay - it did resolve my immediate problem. 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post