4 Posts
User
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Base Hours Not Adjusting

Hi Team,

I am having trouble with MYOB as my Base Hours are not adjusting (decreasing) accordingly when there is leave being pulled in from our HR platform. 

For example, when an employee logs 7.6 hours annual leave, their AL leave balance is 7.6, but Base Hours is staying at 76 hours, so they are essentially being paid for 83.6 hours, and we having to go into each employee and adjust manually which is a massive waste of time for us.

Any help would be awesome!

Cheers

Omair

5 REPLIES 5
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
3,833 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,833Posts

376Kudos

576Solutions

Re: MYOB Base Hours Not Adjusting

Hi @Omair 

Welcome to the Community Forum!!

This generally happens if "Automatically adjust base hourly or base salary details" is not ticked under the Annual Pay (Payroll>>Payroll Categories>>Wages>>Annual pay) wage category as shown: 

annual pay.JPG

Please also check that the linked wages category for Annual leave accrual (Payroll>>Payroll Categories>> Entitlements>>Annual leave accrual) is correctly selected because if annual pay is not selected as a wage category there, the annual hours will not reduce by the amount of leave taken. 

entitlement.JPG

Let us know if you have additional questions on this. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Omair
4 Posts
User
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Komal,

On the back of this, in terms of Leave With Out Pay, what would I need to do to ensure our Annual Leave, Sick Leave and Long Service Leave accruals are adjusted accordingly when there is LWOP?

As currently, our accruals do not adjust when LWOP is entered. 

Thanks!

Omair

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
3,833 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,833Posts

376Kudos

576Solutions

Hi @Omair 

Your employment arrangements determine if you need to accrue leave entitlements on leave without pay. If you don't want entitlements to accrue you would need to exempt them in the Leave Without Pay payroll category. If you wanted those entitlements to accrue you would need to make sure they haven't been exempted. This help article has more information on this. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Omair
4 Posts
User
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Komal,

After going through the last pay period, and making sure all the steps were followed from your previous reply, I am still having the same issue. The leave that was pulled through in MYOB did not adjust the base hours, so I had to manually go through and adjust base hours minusing the leave taken.

Is there any form of help I am able to get with this?

Thanks

Omair

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
3,833 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,833Posts

376Kudos

576Solutions

Hi @Omair 

We would need to troubleshoot further in that case. So we can organize that, can you please send us your serial number by Private Message.

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post