MYOB TEAM - Leave approved not showing in admin portal

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
helenebod1
Contributing User
12 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

12Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

MYOB TEAM - Leave approved not showing in admin portal

Hi all,

I need help today as I am doing the payroll.

I cannot see some of the leave for the month. Some employees send me the screenshot from MYOB TEAM with the leave approved & it is not showing in my admin portal. (I can see others leave for the same employee at different date). 

This is cruticial for the company to deduct the leave when employee are not working. 

Can someone please answer me today - as I am not going to go through support on the phone to wait 2hours.

Thank you.

Regards

Helene.

1 REPLY 1
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: MYOB TEAM - Leave approved not showing in admin portal

Hi @helenebod1 

Sorry to see that no one has offered assistance with your query. I recommend logging out, clearing your browser cache, then logging back in, and see if those leave requests show up now.

If that does not resolve the error, could take a screenshot of the Leave window on both the app and the portal, and send that to me over Private Message along with the last 4 digits of your serial number so I can reproduce the error on my end? 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post