MYOB TEAM Setup - No Employees

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
AmandaClio
Partner
3 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB TEAM Setup - No Employees

Hi, 

I am trying to set up MYOB Team on an Accountright Plus file. I am stuck at adding employees, there are none available to add.  I am an administrator on the file and I have set up teams on other files with no issues. 

All staff are on hourly pay, email addresses are correct, timesheets are active, all company file checks are ok. 

Not sure what I am missing on this one.

Thanks 

Amanda

3 REPLIES 3
Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,326 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,326Posts

170Kudos

355Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: MYOB TEAM Setup - No Employees

Hi @AmandaClio 

Thanks for your post. When adding an employee to your MYOB Team, kindly check as well if they do have an email address in their card file by going to Card File > Cards List > Employee tab > Profile. Make sure there is an email address entered on the Email field. The Help Article, Getting started with MYOB Team will provide you the things that needs to be checked first before setting up MYOB Team. 

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best regards,
Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

AmandaClio
Partner
3 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Doreen, 

This was not the issue at all. I had already checked this. I think the system must have been a little glitchy on Friday as I jumped in last night and was able to finish off the setup with no issues. 

Thanks Heaps

Amanda

SBNateis
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Anyone I have a new employee in MYOB Teams but when I try and add him the this weeks timesheet I cannot.  I can add him as a manager on one page but I dont want him as a manager?  I really need a phone number of someone at MYOB to help me.  I am seriously thinking of switching to ZERO now as we have had no support for over 2 years now and things are becoming harder with no staff 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post