MYOB Team Unable to submit timesheet

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
gilligan
3 Posts
User

3Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB Team Unable to submit timesheet

We have a team member trialling MYOB Team prior to rolling out to all staff. On attempting to submit the first timesheet the following message has appeared- "Sorry we are unable to submit your timesheet. Please try again later or contact your manager" There seem to be a few comments of this nature on the Community. Is this a major glitch?

4 REPLIES 4
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Re: MYOB Team Unable to submit timesheet

Hi @gilligan

Thank you for your post. Can you please get the team member to close the app, re open it and attempt to submit the time sheet. Does it submit ?

Please do let me know how you go. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

gilligan
3 Posts
User

3Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Hi Melisa,

Thank you for your reply. Our team member turned phone/app off/on. No joy.

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Hi @gilligan 

The first thing to check would be if your employee is set up correctly to be able to submit timesheets. In order to do so: 

1. Go to the Setup menu and choose Preferences. The Preferences window appears.
  2. In the System tab, select the I Use Timesheets for [...] and My Week Starts on [...] preference.
  3. If you want to use timesheets to record:
    • activity slips as well as payroll information, select Time Billing and Payroll from the I Use Timesheets for [...] list.
    • payroll information only, select Payroll from the I Use Timesheets for [...] list.

Please also check if the employees are hourly or salary as timesheets can be submitted for hourly employees only.  Secondly, go through Getting started with MYOB Team help article and ensure every step has been followed. The main thing to check would be if employees are added correctly under their managers.  

If nothing helps, delete the location and re-enter it again in the Locations tab as that has happened to resolve the issue for some users.

Let us know how you go on. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

gilligan
3 Posts
User

3Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Thanks Komal- all was set up correctly and a previous sheet had been submitted with no issue. We deleted the problem sheet and re-entered it, and were then able to submit.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post