MYOB Team

Ursula2
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Team

Can I use MYOB teams for digial/online leave applications for my staff without having to use timesheets?

3 REPLIES 3
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
3,672 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,672Posts

365Kudos

561Solutions

Re: MYOB Team

Hi @Ursula2 

Welcome to the Community Forum!!

Any leave requests entered through MYOB Team will go as timesheets to the software if they are approved by the manager. If you just want the employees to enter the leave requests, it can be done as explained in Using the MYOB Team app and as long as you do not approve it in the app, the timesheets will not go to the software. 

Let us know if you have further questions on this. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Ursula2
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Komal

This app is difficult to use. In creating an account, it requires the two-step authenticator code. Yet toggling between the sign in and the authenticator app, one loses the sign in screen. The app reverts to the initial sign in page. It does not appear sophisticated enough to deal with the idea that this sign in happens on one mobile device.

I eventually created an account; however, location is now required. I am both MYOB administrator and employee, working through the process for my staff. I do not want timesheets. I do not want location; we are a simple and small business. I would like to only process leave applications electronically. The unnecessary complexity and difficulty has me setting this app aside. This is unfortunate.

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
3,672 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,672Posts

365Kudos

561Solutions

Hi @Ursula2 

Thank you for your feedback. I understand your concerns around this but the app was primarily created to help employees submit timesheets easily from different locations. If you do not want either of those, we would recommend browsing our app marketplace for apps that would suit your business needs.

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post