MYOB Teams not logging in

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Emma_Nelson
Experienced Cover User
11 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

11Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB Teams not logging in

I have a staff member that can't log in to MYOB teams app.  keeps getting message A problem has occurred attempting to load MYOB team.  Please try again later.

We have uninstalled and reinstalled the app.  We have removed and reinvited the employee to MYOB teams.  I have checked the setup to make sure nothing has changed.  We have verified the email address is correct.  Still gettin the error after 3 days.

1 REPLY 1
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: MYOB Teams not logging in

Hi @Emma_Nelson 

Thank you for your post. Was this staff member set up previously and able to use MYOB Team? If it wasn't have you gone through the MYOB Team onboarding guide and followed all of the setting up steps?

If you have done that I would also try deleting the location then adding the location and employee back and seeing if that fixes the error. 

If the above does not resolve your issue, to help me look into this further, can you please send me the following in a Private Message:

• your Serial Number and Account Name
  • Email address of the staff member who is encountering the error
  • Screenshot of the error message

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post