21 Posts
Partner
Partner

21Posts

8Kudos

1Solutions

MYOB Teams

hi there,

am having all sorts of issues with MYOB Teams for  AR2020.2.

• there needs to be a facility where if an employee changes email address it can be amended on the teams.  at present cant do this. to get around this i had to create a new employee in MYOB so they could get the invite for Teams - this is not good.  Now cant delete the old employee off Teams either.
  • the person approving the timesheets is not always an employee of the business - eg sole traders may have employees but the owner is not an employee, but they approve the timesheets.  Unless an employee - can not add onto the teams apps.  Need to be to add a non employee eg business owner to be able to approve the timesheets.
  • cant log into teams from the app on the tablet.
  • not many employees will under 24 hours times
  • why do we need to do rosters and timesheets?  My employees just want to log on and log off for the day.  
  • How to employees select sick leave on the their timesheets?
  • do the employees need to be individually invited if they are using a kiosk at the premises - to log on and off.
  • can the employee view other employee's timesheets if using the kiosk feature?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
3,215 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,215Posts

240Kudos

309Solutions

Re: MYOB Teams

Hi @Dlmad

Thank you for your post and feedback. We appreciate it and I've passed it on to the team. I have also requested additional information from the team and waiting for further information to update you in regards to your queries. 

In regards to 'cant log into teams from the app on the tablet', can you please clarify what is happening when you are attempting to login via the app ? If possible can you please provide a screenshot, I'd be happy to take a look into this for you. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
3,215 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,215Posts

240Kudos

309Solutions

Hi @Dlmad

I've had an update from our team in regards to your queries, I've attached them below:

• Why do we need to do rosters and timesheets?  My employees just want to log on and log off for the day. When setting up the locations within the MYOB Team app, in the locations window you can select a Time Capture Type (Information on this can be found on help article Getting Started with MYOB Team):
    -Real time clock on, clock off (iPad tablet): for businesses with a fixed location(s) and an emphasis on capturing and proving attendance with high accuracy
    -Real time clock on, clock off (employee’s mobile device): for businesses whose employees will use their mobile device to capture and prove attendance with high accuracy
    -Timesheets (Payroll only): employees use their mobile device to record their time retrospectively (ie at end of day or week) and the business has lower emphasis on proving attendance

-Timesheets (Payroll & Time Billing): as above, but for businesses who also wish to capture employees time for time billing purposes 
    (Please note MYOB Team only supports one Time Captue type per business, you will need to choose the one that best suits your business and employees.)
  • How to employees select sick leave on the their timesheets? Leave Management is one of our many incremental feature releases planned, we’ll keep you updated on these.
  • Do the employees need to be individually invited if they are using a kiosk at the premises - to log on and off. When you've set up the employees for MYOB Team they should be listed when you sign into the Kiosk
  • Can the employee view other employee's timesheets if using the kiosk feature? They will be able to click on other employees name and see if they started their shift or on a break, etc

Please do let us know if you have any further questions. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Highlighted
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Regarding the one time capture type per business, I have just set this up today, to trial it and see how it works.  The kiosk clock on procedure won't work out for us, so I would like to change it to clock in and out with mobile device.  Can I do this?

I haven't used the kiosk, just looked at its functionality.  I cannot see anywhere that I can change this. 

Please advise?

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
3,215 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,215Posts

240Kudos

309Solutions

Hi @Vanessa675

Thank you for your post. To change the Time Capture type, you will need to delete the Location and create a new one with the right Time Capture you'd like to use. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Highlighted
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Good morning Myob Teams Team,

I am wanting to use the myob kiosk app on the Ipad for all employees to clock in and out.

We are having a lot of issues from setup to using it, your help in this area would be helpful.

1) Can we have one central login for the business?

2) Why do i need to invite every staff member if we are going to use the kiosk app and not each employee downloading myob teams and signing in to their mobiles

3) can the authorised person change/amend or clock off the employee,  if they forget to clock off or clock on

When speaking to MYOB support, all they did was send me the below link 

http://help.myob.com/wiki/x/OBIkAw

Waiting for your reply

thanking you

Snehal

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
3,215 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,215Posts

240Kudos

309Solutions

Hi @Snehal-

Thanks for your post. You can use the MYOB Team app on the Ipad for employees to log on and off, our article Setting up MYOB Team on a tablet Kiosk has instructions on how to set this up. All employees need to be added and invited as this is part of the set up process for MYOB Team. 

Yes you can amend the timesheets, before the timesheet has been approved the approving manager will be able to make changes to the timesheet. Further information and instructions on this can also be found on our article Track your time using MYOB Team

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post