1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB super portal

Hi everyone,

Hope you are well.

I am using MYOB super portal as my first super submission. I am wondering whether MYOB is like other clearing houses which sign in to super fund for either employer or employees if they have not.

I take two examples:

1. one employee has not super fund accounts. Hostplus is our default fund. Does Super portal register on behalf of us?

2. one employee has an AustralianSuper account. But I, as an employer, have not registered with them yet. Does Super Portal act for us?

Appreciate your time and thank you in advance.

Regards,

Ben

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
13,043 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

13,043Posts

1,547Kudos

1,841Solutions

Re: MYOB super portal

Hi @Benliu 

The MYOB Super Portal is designed to pass the contribution information onto the nominated fund for each employee. Depending on the fund they may register the employee and their contributions, or they may reject them and return them to you, if they do not have the employee already registered.

To avoid having the contribution rejected we do recommend ensuring that the employee is registered with either your default fund or the fund of their choice. Additionally its worth ensuring that you’ve reached out to the funds being paid in case they require you to be registered with them to allow the contributions to go through.

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post