Partner
Australia
Partner

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB team Kiosk

Hi, we have set up MYOB Team on our online file and I have been able to publish rosters etc to employees but we want our employees to log in on the iPad. I have been trying to log in but it keeps saying incorrect username/login which is the same as our normal log in.  This has been happening for a month now and is frustrating as we want to be able to use this feature.  Please any help would be greatly appreciated. Regards Samantha

6 REPLIES 6
MYOB Moderator
3,526 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,526Posts

265Kudos

358Solutions

Re: MYOB team Kiosk

Hi @Samnutt

Thank you for your post. So I can take a look into this for you, can you please confirm from which window you're receiving the message 'incorrect username/password'  ? If possieble can you please provide a screenshot. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Partner
3 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Melissa, thank you for your response, here's the screen shot, I get this all the time. My MYOB account manager told me there was a known issue and they were working on it but it's been a couple of weeks now! Thank you Sam.

18DE12DF-89D0-44AC-8DBD-5630C1F1DC31.png
MYOB Moderator
3,526 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,526Posts

265Kudos

358Solutions

Hi @Samnutt

Thank you for the screenshot. Can I please confirm if you've previously been able to sign into MYOB Team ? If not, before you sign in there should be an option to create account. Can you please put your email address and password in the field and select Create account. 

Please do let me know how you go. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Partner
3 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Melisa,  I haven't been able to sign in on the ipad and I have deleted the app and tried again but there is no option to create an account, just to put in your email and password.  I have been able to sign in to the MYOB team on the desktop though.  Thanks for your help hopefully we can get it to work soon.  Regards, Sam

MYOB Moderator
3,526 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,526Posts

265Kudos

358Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @Samnutt

Thanks for confirming that. Can you please send me a private message with the following information:

• Serial number 
  • Your full name and email address
  • File ID (This can be found by going to Help > About MYOB AccountRight)

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

MYOB Moderator
3,526 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,526Posts

265Kudos

358Solutions

Hi @Samnutt

Thank you for working with me via private messages. Just thought I'd update this thread in case other users may be experiencing the same thing, this was resolved by the user adding themselves as the approving manager to the location set up before logging into the Kiosk app. 

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have anymore questions, we are more than happy to assist.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post