MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Manual Super adjustment

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
GPT
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
GPT
Cover User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Manual Super adjustment

Hi,

I ran my super stream payment today, and noticed that not all my employees super was there. Upon further investigation, the super was being calculated just off the base hourly rate, not the weekend. I have adjusted these options, but the super still won't calculate. I need to manually adjust the super on each employees pay runs for the last quarter. Can I please have some assistance to do this.

Thankyou

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Ultimate Partner BooksInTheCloud
1,550 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
BooksInTheCloud
Ultimate Partner

1550Posts

1371Kudos

162Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Manual Super adjustment

Hi GPT

You can run a activity detail report on each employee and report the Gross Amount of the weekend rates calculate 9.5% on the Gross amount.   If your employees earn less than the threshold to pay super of $450.00 per month you might want to run the report month by month to work out if they were under or over the threshold each month?

Payroll Activity Report.jpg

Then do a payrun for each employee and enter the superannuation adjustment per below.    This will calculate the superannuation for you and appear in MYOB pay superannuation to be paid. 

Example below.  

Note:  Handy tip:  You can actually do this by each month using the above report and enter the Gross Amount in the weekend rates and the superannation will calculate correctly taking into account the threeshold as well.  Write down the superannation amount and then delete the Gross amount in the payroll screen and adjust the superannation manually again with the figure you wrote down.   Just make sure the pay is Nil at the end of it all.

Hope this helps in some way.....   

Payroll Adjustment.jpg

If I am responding to your query and I have helped you please kindly mark my post as a solution to assist others in the future.
Warm Regards
Renae

@renae2peas
GPT
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
GPT
Cover User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

thankyou very much books in the cloud! your assistance was very much appreicated and very detailed. Legend Smiley Happy

Ultimate Partner BooksInTheCloud
1,550 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
BooksInTheCloud
Ultimate Partner

1550Posts

1371Kudos

162Solutions

No problems glad I could help GPT and welcome to the forum Smiley Very Happy

If I am responding to your query and I have helped you please kindly mark my post as a solution to assist others in the future.
Warm Regards
Renae

@renae2peas
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post