Partner Zone
Partner Zone

Missed Super Stream Payment

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Contributing Cover User PatriciaD
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
PatriciaD
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Missed Super Stream Payment

Hi Everyone,

I need to make a superannuation payment for 1 employee that was recorded through MYOB Accountright.  For some reason everyones super was paid through superstream except 1.

How do I now back pay super for a period that has already been paid?  This casual employee was double paid in December and dissappeard with the money.  I only want to pay the super for the pay he is entitled to.

Any help would be great.

6 REPLIES 6
MYOB Staff Post LeightonJ
588 Posts
MYOB Staff Post
LeightonJ
MYOB Staff Post

588Posts

73Kudos

81Solutions

Re: Missed Super Stream Payment

Hi @PatriciaD,

First of all, a warm welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

Just a couple of questions to give me a better grasp on your situation, Patricia.

1. You said everyone's super was "paid" except for one (presumably this particular employee's super), do you mean that his super contribution is still sitting in the Pay Superannuation window waiting to be processed or do you mean that his superannuation was processed but did not go through?
  2. You're only wanting to pay this employee's superannuation he is entitled to for December, is that right?

Kind regards,
Leighton
Client Support Representative

Is this a Solution?
Mark this as an Accepted Solution
Helpful? Leave a kudos to tell others

5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
PatriciaD
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Hi Leighton,

Yes you are correct.  The employee's super is still sitting in the pay superannuation window when I broaden the search to December.  I still need to pay his super that he is entitled to.

This employee was also accidentally paid twice.  Casual employee who took off with the money.  I ran a seperate payroll to adjust his super from the incorrect pay. Now I have  the following super amounts sitting in pay super waiting to be processed.

I have attached a screen shot of the super waiting processing.

How do I process to clear from pay super?

Thanks

Patricia

Capture.PNG
588 Posts
MYOB Staff Post
LeightonJ
MYOB Staff Post

588Posts

73Kudos

81Solutions

Hi @PatriciaD,

Awesome! All you need to do now is to tick all of them off and process & authorise the payment. So because of the negative entry even if you tick off the $59.28 it's only going to take $77.81 from your account.

As soon as you process the said payments, there's really nothing fancy that you need to do in there anymore.

If you require any more help, please don't hesitate to post it in the Community Forum.

Kind regards,
Leighton

Is this a Solution?

5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
PatriciaD
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Hi Leighton,

As soon as I select the line items, I get an X and the system will not let me process.

See attached pic

Capture.PNG
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
PatriciaD
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Worked it out!!!!

The card file was missing his address so MYOB would not let me process the super payment.... I can not believe it was only that.

Thank you for your help

588 Posts
MYOB Staff Post
LeightonJ
MYOB Staff Post

588Posts

73Kudos

81Solutions

Hi @PatriciaD,

Right. Will go approach this a different way.

I want you to process only the $77.81 in Pay Super and authorise it so we can get that done and over with. Meanwhile, the other two we will process in Pay Liabilities. If you have not used Pay Liabilities before all you need to do is click Pay Liabilities under Payroll >> Select bank account to record the transactions against to >> change Liability type to Superannuation >> Change date range >> select the payments you want to pay out.

This should let us pay the transactions without getting an error for a negative transaction.

Kind regards,
Leighton

Is this a Solution?

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post