Missed Super Stream Payment

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced Cover User SuW
10 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

10Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Missed Super Stream Payment

We have missed superstream payments for the month of February and March 2017.  I have had several conversations with the Technical Support team but have not been successful in making these payments.  Has anybody else had this problem?  I assumed it may have been that these payments would have been due by 28 April 2017 and we are now in the next quarter.  I have also rolled by payroll over to 2018 but do have a backup as at 30 June 2017 I can use.  Can anyone help??  I have also made a superstream payment for an employee paid in June successfully (hence my above assumption).  Have also tried doing a reverse superannation payroll entry and then a positive superannuation payroll entry dated 30 June 2017 to see if I could process that but to no avail.

8 REPLIES 8
MYOB Moderator CloverQ
7,366 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

7,366Posts

536Kudos

1,150Solutions

Re: Missed Super Stream Payment

Hi @SuW,

I assume you are using Pay Super in the new AccountRight, are you trying to record the Pay Super transaction for February and March now? Or is the Pay Super transaction already recorded, you are trying to authorise the payment? What was the issue you were having exactly? Was there any error messages? 

And just a reminder that when recording the Pay Super transaction, please be sure to use a current date as the transaction date, instead of using any past dates. 

Pleases do let us know how you go. 

Cheers,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Ultimate Partner Kym__Yeoward
1,643 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
Ultimate Partner

1,643Posts

1,031Kudos

127Solutions

Although the link below relates to a similar problem - that's occurred in AccountRight Classic v.19 - you might find it useful  -  AccountRight "Classic" v19 - Saving super contribution file

P.S. Good on you, for backing-up your file  as at 30 June, before rolling-over to the new payroll year.

Makes reissuing a payment summary possible, if you didn't save it in a PDF file or file a printed copy.

- there's always an employee who's lost his/her copy !

Kym Yeoward

Darwin

10 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

10Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Yes I am using AccountRight - I am trying to remit the Super payable for Feb/Mar through super payments window.  Tick the amounts to pay - authorise (it asks for log in) then comes up "Whoops looks like something went wrong!"

I have made a payment in the last couple of days of a June amount so it was working fine.

I have spoken to Technical Support and had them log onto my computer using Team Viewer with no resolution.

I have tried restoring the backup file taken 30.6.17 prior to payroll rollover which the same error comes up.  I have tried doing a negative and positive superannuation nil wages entry to bring the amounts into current quarter being June - no success.

Regards Sue

MYOB Moderator Jake_N
1,419 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

1,419Posts

193Kudos

144Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @SuW,

I have had a look at your account and the notes left by the representatives you have spoken with.

Can I please confirm the amount of transactions that you are trying to reprocess?

If the answer is 10 then please try submitting them again. Otherwise please let us know how you go so that we are able to look in to it further.

Cheers,
Jake

MYOB Community Developer

Did my answer help?

10 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

10Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Smiley Very Happy

Whatever you did - thankyou!

Success at last Smiley Very Happy

MYOB Moderator Jake_N
1,419 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

1,419Posts

193Kudos

144Solutions

Hi @SuW,

I am glad I could help.

For the benefit of others:

Since the file was on a different serial number at the time those older transactions were created, the information it was trying to submit was incorrect. Once we have fixed up the information inside of those transactions as per the reply above everything now worked as intended.

The reason why the new transactions worked fine was because they were created after the change in serial number and new pay super registration.

Cheers,
Jake

MYOB Community Developer

Did my answer help?

Experienced Cover User Yoko
18 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

18Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

I have had an issue with pay super in that I have just discovered through my bank rec that my super payment made on the 5th July had not been processed.  My data file had been repaired and returned to me back in May.  I was told I would need to apply for pay super again but when I processed my super contributions on the 5th July it all appeared to work as normal and the payment came up with a status of 'authorised' - see attachment. I rang support as soon as the error was discovered but there has been problems again - this time in getting the code from the 1 cent deposit.  I am still waiting for this to happen.   I presume I am now going to be penalised for late payment of super contributions as the deadline is this Friday.  I also do not know whether the payment sitting there with the authorised status will be processed by MYOB one my pay super is reinstated.  I read that it take 4 days for myob to forward the payment onto the super funds.  Is there anyway to fast track this?

MYOB Moderator Jake_N
1,419 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

1,419Posts

193Kudos

144Solutions

Hi @Yoko,

I have sent you a private message with some details about what you will need to do to help get this resolved.

Cheers,
Jake

MYOB Community Developer

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post