3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Myob Teams

We are currently trialling Myob Teams. We are in the construction industry and our staff often visit multiple sites in a day. We are using the clock in clock off feature.

Just a few questions.............

1)When using the app do you need to change location each time before submitting your start and finish tmes? Our staff may go to 5 different sites in one day and this seems to produce 5 timesheets for the day. Is there a better way we could manage this?

2) If the approving manager approves a timesheet then realises they shouldnt have, can they reverse their approval?

3) When the timesheet is approved the time goes against base salary in the payroll system. Can you choose or add more payroll categories? if so how is this done.?

4) Can Myob teams handle overtime and casual allowance. If so how does that work?

Thanks

Aileen

1 REPLY 1
Melisa_D
MYOB Moderator
4,291 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

4,291Posts

319Kudos

449Solutions

Re: Myob Teams

Hi @Aileen____

Thank you for your post and apologies for the delay in our response. If the staff are at different sites, they will need to change the location before submitting their start and finish times. Currently, if a timesheet has been approved this is automatically sent to your software, you will need to make the timesheet changes within AccountRight. 

In regards to your query of adding more payroll categories, it is currently not possible as hours entered through MYOB team will go as normal hours in the software. I have however passed this on as feedback to the team for future consideration in product enhancement. MYOB Team cannot handle over time or casual allowance at the moment, this is something that has been raised with our teams. 

Additionally, I've added a few help articles that may be helpful:

Please do let us know if you have any further questions. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post