No ETP on payment summary

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
CarolWA
Partner
12 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

12Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: No ETP on payment summary

Do you have to redo all the pays with ETP please?

Ive done as suggested but hasnt come across in finalisation 

Emily_B
1,327 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,327Posts

0Kudos

170Solutions

Hello @CarolWA 

There shouldn't be a need to redo all ETP pays unless you know there are certain employees it's not showing up properly for. Ensure that the correct ATO Reporting Category has been assigned for the ETP payment (more information on that in this Help Article), and check that the 'Type of Wage' for the ETP payment Wage Category is 'Salary.' Hourly ETP Wage Categories won't show up properly. 

Finally, ensure you run a $0 pay for those employees so that the figures calculated from any corrections you may have made will be pushed through to YTD totals. 

Kind regards,
Emily

MYOB Community Support

CarolWA
Partner
12 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

12Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Still doesn't go across, have redone $0 pays etc

been 24 hrs since I did it as well.

Any more ideas, please?

Do the employees have to have wages set as salary as well please?

Thanks

Carol 

Sue1234
Experienced Cover User
96 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

96Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

I tried the method suggested, it still doesnt appear in both Payment Summary and Verification Report.

Please help!!

Janeamanda
Partner
50 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

50Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you for assistance, suggestions and comments on my post, I have been off the air for a few days now.  I am back working on this file on Tuesday so I will hopefully be able to finalise STP with assistance of all that have contributed.  Again Thank you 

Kind regards

JaneAmanda

Emily_B
1,327 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,327Posts

0Kudos

170Solutions

Hello @CarolWA and @Sue1234 

I sincerely apologise for my delayed response on this thread concerning ETP and I am sorry the above troubleshooting (hourly vs salary fix) has not worked for you. It has recently come to our attention there is an issue for some users of ETPs not appearing in the YTD Verification Report. Our development team are working on this issue and hopefully will have a fix for you as soon as possible. 

I will update this post when I have further information and again, I do apologise for the frustration this is causing.

Kind regards,
Emily

MYOB Community Support

Sue1234
Experienced Cover User
96 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

96Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Thank you Emily, I will wait for your fix.

I had sent the manual Payment Summary to the staff yesterday so that he can at least lodge the Tax Return first with the correct figures. The  problem is actually only with the Verification Report not picking up this ETP Taxable Payment Component. (only one staff was affected, other staffs also with ETP Payment had no problems luckily)

Hope it will be an easy fix by just running a nil payroll run once you found the bug.

Thanks.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post