No Payroll Option in AccountRight

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Sharon22
4 Posts
User
Australia

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

No Payroll Option in AccountRight

I need to become STP ready.  The MYOB instructions tell me to click on Payroll. However there is not a Payroll option, just Accounts, Banking, Sales, Purchases, Inventory and Card File.  Phone wait is over 30mins, live chat is not working, they're not replying on the facebook page and I cannot find an email address for them.  Can anyone help?

2 REPLIES 2
Maxine_BC
849 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

849Posts

0Kudos

133Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: No Payroll Option in AccountRight

Hey @Sharon22,

Thanks for posting on the community forum.

I have taken a look at your account and can see that you are using AccountRight Standard. This product does not have a payroll function which would explain why you are not able to find a button for it. Is this the account you are referring to?

If it is, you would need to look at upgrading your subscription. If this is not the account you are referring to, can you please send me the relevant serial number in a private message. 

Here is a link that will take you to your private messages- Private Messages . You can send me a private message here.

**If this response has been useful, please click the "Accept As Solution" button to help other users find this information.**

Cheers,
Maxine

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Sharon22
4 Posts
User
Australia

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: No Payroll Option in AccountRight

Thanks.  Finally got through via phone after 45 minutes.  Have had to buy a $10/month Essentials STP addition.  Weird thing is I don't use MYOB for inventory so really only need Essentials but it was going to be more expensive per month that what I'm on.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post