October 2020 Tax table FAQs

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
40,421 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

40,421Posts

5,478Kudos

5,969Solutions

October 2020 Tax table FAQs

Hi Everyone

Update: 12th Nov 2020: AccountEdge v18.6 has been made available. See AccountEdge Pro and Network Edition Oct Tax Table Release

Following the update of the latest Tax Tables in AccountRight and Essentials, here are the answers to some  frequently asked questions on the matter:

Where can I get the update from?

MYOB Essentials - has been automatically updated and ready to use.

AccountRight - Detailed information on accessing the update can be found here AccountRight 2020.3.1 is now available 

How can I check my AccountRight version?

In your company file, go to the Help menu and choose About MYOB AccountRight.

After installing the update, the version number should be 2020.3.1.

Note: If you use an online company file in AccountRight 2020.3 your version number will not change. 

Attachment.PNG

How can I check if the new tax tables are installed? 

When processing your pays after installing the update, the Tax table Revision Date on Step 2: Employee Pays of the Process Payroll will have the date of 13/10/2020.

Attachment2.PNG

The date in the General Payroll Information window (Setup>>General Payroll Information>>Tax table Revision date) will update after processing the first pay with the new tax tables.

Why am I getting a fatal error when installing the update?

The following Help Article: Installation troubleshooting has tips to deal with installation errors.

Why am I seeing a "The tax table revision date is in a previous financial year" message when processing a pay?

Please ensure that you've installed the latest AccountRight 2020.3.1 version. If issues persist, check out, AccountRight 2020.3.1: "The tax table revision date is in a previous financial year" message  for further help.

I am using AccountEdge, when will the tax tables be available?

Update: 12th Nov 2020:  AccountEdge v18.6 can now be downloaded to provide the latest tax tables. See AccountEdge Pro and Network Edition Oct Tax Table Release for more information.

The AccountEdge Product team is still working on the update to be made available for those clients as soon as possible ahead of the November 16th deadline.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post