Online BAS

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Karen251
Trusted Cover User
131 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

131Posts

20Kudos

2Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Online BAS

When I process my BAS online the amount for gross wages is never correct, if I print the statement through the lodge manually the figure is correct.  I feel that I have the right information in my payroll categories but I have to keep adjusting the gross payroll figure on the online BAS.  Anyone else have this problem?

Ta

Karen

2 REPLIES 2
Andrew_Y
805 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

805Posts

0Kudos

78Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Online BAS

Hello Karen ( @Karen251 )

Thanks for bringing your issue to the community forums.  I hope you will find plenty of great information and assistance here from the collective knowledge of the community and MYOB help articles.

I was looking for topics on the forums related to your issue and came across this post SOLVED: BAS figures different in MYOB Portal and MYOB BASLink that my help shed some light on what may be happening for you.  Please feel free to have a read of it and see if any of the information there is applicable to what you are seeing.

If this has helped point you to useful information, kindly consider marking this post as a solution to help others find answers, or if it has not, please elaborate on what exactly is out or different between the online and manual methods to help better understand what is happening.

Cheers,
Andrew

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Karen251
Trusted Cover User
131 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

131Posts

20Kudos

2Solutions

Re: Online BAS

Thanks so much for that, I figured what was missing but didn't know why it wasn't showing up.  I didn't realise I could change settings in the online BAS.  All fixed now Smiley Happy  Ta Smiley Happy

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post