Paid Family and Domestic Leave accrual item

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Carissa_B
Experienced Cover User
64 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

64Posts

14Kudos

0Solutions

Paid Family and Domestic Leave accrual item

Hi, does MYOB have any instructions on how we set up the leave accrual item for the new Paid Family and Domestic Leave which commences on 01/02/23 for larger business?  My main query is how do I set the accrual up to automatically renew to the 10 days entitlement on each specific employees work anniversary and also how do I get the leave, if taken, to display correctly on the employees payslip ( ie it can not show as Paid Family and Domestic Leave)?  Do I just link the accrual to a pay item called 'other leave' or similar?    

2 REPLIES 2
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: Paid Family and Domestic Leave accrual item

Hi @Carissa_B 

Thanks for your post. The Help Article, Family and domestic violence leave, has detailed instructions for paying this leave. You can follow steps 3 - 5 in the Help Article, Running down method of leave, to enter the leave balance against the Family and domestic violence entitlement category and create a reminder to reset the balance.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Carissa_B
Experienced Cover User
64 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

64Posts

14Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Paid Family and Domestic Leave accrual item

Hi Tracey

Is there a reason why the instructions do not say to set up an opening balance of 10 days for the leave entitlement item?

Also I have a large number of payroll clients with up to 1000 employees across all clients, how is it practical for me to set a reminder for each of those employees to reset the balance on their individual work anniversary?  Will MYOB be issuing an update in the coming months to automate this?

Thanks 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post