Parental Leave

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Smiley01
Experienced Cover User
21 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

21Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Parental Leave

When i receive parental leave payment from the government i allocate it to Income Parental Leave, but when i pay this out to the staff member through Parental Leave even though i choose parental leave it allocates it to Primary Contact Staff 60200, not paid parental leave 60700, earlier in the year this was working fine but since upgrading to

the latest version i do not have the option to change the account number.  Our treasurer wants to see what is coming in is actually paid out.

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Parental Leave

Hi @Smiley01 

With Payroll transactions, the account used for wage categories is set in the individual wage category. This can be seen and updated via Payroll>>Payroll Categories>>Wages>>Select the desired payroll category - Override AccountNote: Optional Account - Override Employee's Wage Expense Account does need to be selected. As by selecting the account on the payroll category, this will override the one selected for the employee within the Wages section of the employee's card.

If you do have the incorrect account listed for a payroll category I would recommend reviewing the option selected on the payroll category and update as required. This will correct all transactions going forward. Previous transactions could be deleted and re-entered or the account moved across via the journal entry.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post