7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
RDesertReptiles
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Pay Annual Leave

where do I pay annual leave?  I've looked in Pay Liabilities and can't see annual leave.  Does this mean I've set them up wrong?

2 REPLIES
Contributing Cover User RDesertReptiles
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
RDesertReptiles
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

where do I pay annual leave? I've looked in Pay Liabilities and can't see annual leave. Does this mean I've set them up wrong?

where do I pay annual leave?  I've looked in Pay Liabilities and can't see annual leave.  Does this mean I've set them up wrong?

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
25,569 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

25569Posts

2942Kudos

3732Solutions

Re: Pay Annual Leave

Hi @RDesertReptiles

An entitlement, such as Annual Leave, would be paid out during the pay for the employee.  The steps for that process are below:

1. Payroll>>Process Payroll>>Select the relevant employee (s) and required payment/period dates before select Next.
  2. Select the arrow next to the Employee's name to open the Pay Employee window
  3. While in that window you would use the relevant linked wages category i.e. Annual Leave Pay to enter the relevant hours you are paying for the employee
  4. Continue and process the pays as per normal

Our Help Article: Leave and entitlements does go through the process of ensuring that you have your payroll setup correctly and have processing leave taken. You also might benefit from MYOB training in this area, so our My Academy Payroll section would be a good place to start and has the relevant videos that I would recommend.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post