Pay Liabilities Issue

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Bridie86
2 Posts
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Pay Liabilities Issue

Hi,

I have two PAYG payments (August & October) that have been processed through Paroll>Pay liabilities. They are showing in the bank register but when I look under the ATO supplier card the transaction isn't there but I can see it in each employees card transactions. However its the entire PAYG amount listed in each employee card for every pay-run of the relevant period, screen shot attached. 

Does anyone know what i've done wrong? The July & October PAYG's are on a payment plan with the BAS installments so I haven't been paid through "pay liabilities", I set up a purchase to be paid off using the relevant liabilities account. Is this also the correct way to process?

Any help would be great.

2019-11-22_12-02-14.png
2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Pay Liabilities Issue

Hi @Bridie86 

This particular situation is something that we are aware of with the AccountRight 2019 range. What actually happens is that when the card used for those transactions is viewed in the Find Transactions window it will show the value multiple times for the one liability. For example, if you had 3 x 100 transactions it would show as $300 in the Pay Liabilities window. When payment is made it will process $300 to the bank account. When viewed in Find Transactions, instead of showing one $300, it shows $300 three times. This is something that we have reported to the required team and are still awaiting an in-product fix for.

From the information and testing I have done on this situation, the actual transaction has been recorded correctly with the one amount being processed to the bank account and the other accounts involved. Find Transactions>>Card will just show an increased amount.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Bridie86
2 Posts
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Pay Liabilities Issue

Thanks Steven. 

Its strange its showing only in the employees card. I cant see it if I look at the ATO card. 

Regards

Bridie

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post