Pay Super - Can't verify this employee's fund

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Sharon_R_C
2 Posts
User

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Pay Super - Can't verify this employee's fund

No changes to staffing or super funds - have been using this SMSF for this staff memeber for 15 months - the electronic gateway is with AUSPOST and is paid up to 03/2022

I have tried Re-selecting the super fund as per the support / help instructions for trouble shooting :

https://help.myob.com/wiki/display/ar/Troubleshooting+Pay+Super+payments?searchfacet=support:help&se...

All other staff members super are working fine. (not SMSF's)

We had a change of serial number last month, we have verified our bank account for paysuper with the new serial number.

thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Pay Super - Can't verify this employee's fund

Hi @Sharon_R_C

Thank you for your post. The fund details may have become corrupt, can you please attempt to set up the SMSF fund again, once set up you will need to assign it to the employee card and process the superannuation. 

You will get a warning about the name existing, just add a number or letter to the end of the name. Once this has been created please go to the employee card file > Payroll details tab > Superannuation tab, assign the new Super Fund. You should then be able to process the super. 

Please do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Sharon_R_C
2 Posts
User

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Pay Super - Can't verify this employee's fund

Thank you so much Melissa_D 

that worked perfectly.

I had started to add the details as a new super fund but backed out when I received that duplication error and then posted my help request!  

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post