Pay Super Error

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
SelectMech1
Contributing Cover User
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Pay Super Error

Good Morning

I have seen the posts from two weeks ago in regards to Super Funds becoming invalid in the MYOB Super portfolio, with the posts concluding that the errors have been fixed.

I have tried to pay my super this morning with the error occuring for the AMP Superleader Plan SPIN/USI 

uperFund Name: AMP Super
    Product Name: AMP SuperLeader Plan
    SuperFund ABN: 76514770399
    SuperFund USI: AMP0278AU

Can you please tell me when the issue will be rectified and if this is going to be an issue with different funds moving forward?

I have been on hold to the MYOB helpline for 49 mins so far with no answer and an expected ETA of another 45 minutes.

Thank you in advance

Kristy

5 REPLIES 5
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Re: Pay Super Error

Hi @SelectMech1 

The ABN for the fund with USI AMP0278AU is 78421957449, but this fund has contribution restrictions. 

Generally, we see this when a fund is exclusive to one business or ABN (Australian Defence Force, for example). The registered details are paired with the original employer and may not work with others if the employee changes jobs.

In these cases, the employee needs to contact the fund and explain the change in job. The fund will likely have alternate details which can be used by you. 

If not, the employee will have no choice but to investigate an alternative super fund.

Let me know if you have additional questions on this. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

dnbowe
3 Posts
User

3Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

I have found the problem. AMP Superleader is now called Signature Super from October 1st. So you will need to set up new fund called Signature Super and change employees over. 

Important changes – action required

Important changes – action required

1. Your Unique Superannuation Identifier (USI) will change to AMP0195AU from
1 October 2021 .

Hope this helps. 

Hayl33
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Is this change to USI: AMP0195AU only for AMP Superleader? or all AMP super accounts?

I also have an employee with AMP Flexible Super USI: AMP1248AU and wondering if I need to change to new AMP0195AU USI or if there is a different USI?

Also wondering where did you find the snippit you attached? 

Thank-you

Haylee 

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @Hayl33

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! We have had a few posts in regards to new details with AMP superannuation funds, if your unsure I would recommend contacting the super fund and checking. There is also information available on this on their website.

Our MYOB Super fund list has a list of all the current super funds available. 

Do let us know how you go. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

dnbowe
3 Posts
User

3Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

We only have employees in Superleader, so I'm not sure. I received an email from AMP back in July which I had deleted by error it was from askamp@amp.com.au. 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post