Pay Super Reversal

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
DannyTangney
Valued Cover User
320 Posts
Valued Cover User
Australia
Valued Cover User

320Posts

73Kudos

17Solutions

Pay Super Reversal

Hi, we have just lost our CEO so I have taken over the Pay Super responsibilities...

I tried to authorise a Pay Super payment dated 30/07/21 only to find that our monthly limit would be exceeded.

Upon investigation, I have found that the previous Pay Super payment had been paid and authorised on 2/07/2021, so trying to put two payments in one month exceeded our limit.

I an't increase the limit by enough to cover the two payments in one month due to the $15,000 limit over 90 days, so that option doesn't work.

I can't edit the date of today's payment that is Pending authorisation, and when I try to reverse the payment I get a message stating 'You can't record transactions dated in the lock period. The lock period is specified in the Security tab of the Preferences window'.

As per the screen snapshot in the attached document, our Lock period is set to 31/05/21, so at this stage I am unable to process this superannuation payment.

Could you please advise how to overcome these problems, and advise when MYOB will implement a fix to the obvious coding errors causing this problem ?

Regards,

Danny

1 REPLY 1
DannyTangney
Valued Cover User
320 Posts
Valued Cover User
Australia
Valued Cover User

320Posts

73Kudos

17Solutions

Re: Pay Super Reversal

OK, so I've turned off the Lock period entirely and successfully reversed the payment.

Reprocessed the Super Payment using an August date, but I still can't authorise because I've exceeded the monthly limit...

It looks like the authorisation period is not based on the transaction dates but on the authorisations within a calendar month, so I'll have to wait until next week to see if it will let this through.

So many tricks required to get this to work.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post