Pay Super - Verification Code - Sorry, we're not ready to verify your bank account at the moment, please try again late

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
KatieLou
Experienced Cover User
32 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

32Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Pay Super - Verification Code - Sorry, we're not ready to verify your bank account at the moment, please try again late

Hi, 

currently having so many issues getting a file set up. MYOB seems to be having a lot of issues and staff we have dealt with have been useless.

Now we have another issue - Putting in the verification code for pay super and receiving the following message: Sorry, we're not ready to verify your bank account at the moment, please try again later.

It hasn't verified as when we go into Superannuation Payments, we are redirected to the page for the code again.

Is there a problem with MYOB, again? We do not want to sit on hold for ages and then get bounced around multiple people before being disconnected again - I suggested that I post on here for her.

My new client is very discouraged and very frustrated. She wanted to go to Xero saying she didn't want to use a provider that was making a simple process so difficult. I do agree with her. I have never had all these issues we are having to set her up. 

13 REPLIES 13
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Pay Super - Verification Code - Sorry, we're not ready to verify your bank account at the moment, please try again late

Hi @KatieLou 

Sorry to hear you're experiencing these issues. Generally, this error means that the bank account has already been verified and you should be able to sign in to the service. However, if you haven't done that or the Sign-up option is appearing instead of sign in, please send me the following details by Private Message so we can investigate this further: 

• Serial number
  • Email address
  • Company file name

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

HelenHolman
Contributing User
16 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

16Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Re: Pay Super - Verification Code - Sorry, we're not ready to verify your bank account at the moment, please try again late

I am having this same problem.  I had to call the assistance line 2 days ago because I was unable to register for Pay Super and now I am trying to verify the bank account and I am getting the 'sorry we are not ready' message.  

Does it take more than a couple of days to be able to verify the bank account?

KatieLou
Experienced Cover User
32 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

32Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

You will need to contact MYOB. The reason I was getting this message was that MYOB didn't set up the account properly initially. It is a clitch at their end and a very frustrating one.

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Hi @HelenHolman 

As @KatieLou  mentioned, you will need to contact our team in order to get this corrected. You can either do this by sending us your details by Private Message or by contacting our phone support team.

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

MYOB4Apple
Experienced User
12 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

12Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Im getting the same issue. If I press the private message button to send you my details it fails...

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Hi @MYOB4Apple 

Please try this link and you should be able to send me a message now. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

MYOB4Apple
Experienced User
12 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

12Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Sent 4 hours ago. Please provide an update ASAP.

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Hi @MYOB4Apple 

I have received your private message and investigating why you haven't received the code. I will get back to you once I have further update on this. 

Thank you for your patience in the meanwhile. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

MYOB4Apple
Experienced User
12 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

12Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I have received the code per my image sent to you.

It just comes up with an error per the others here!!!

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post