Pay Super

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
LynMannah
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Pay Super

Running 3 related business and need to pay super for employees in each division but I can't see how to input more than one bank account from which to pay super as each division has its own payroll and bank account.  Is this possible and if so how?

2 REPLIES 2
AirpakFreight
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Pay Super

I am interested in the answer to this question as well. It would be very useful if we can use more than just the one bank account for the direct debit payments.

Ultimate Partner BooksInTheCloud
1,741 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
Ultimate Partner

1,741Posts

1,510Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Pay Super

Hi @LynMannah

Unfortunately at the moment this is not possible you can only pay from ONE bank account.

I have a client with the same senario we pay from ONE bank account and client transfers the money over from the other two bank accounts to reimburse.   

I have set up custom lists under the employee cards for each division and the payroll register summary report with the custom list field to get the total of each division.

Here is a support note:   http://help.myob.com/wiki/display/ar/Custom+card+fields#expand-Toentercustomfieldinformationinacard

Hope this helps as a work around.   If you have any further queries please let me know. 

Regards

Renae

If I am responding to your query and I have helped you please kindly mark my post as a solution to assist others in the future.
Warm Regards
Renae

@renae2peas
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post