Pay Superannuation discrepency

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Zest2027
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Pay Superannuation discrepency

Hi There,

I start to use Pay Superannuation in stead of Pay Liabilities to pay our staff super on quarterly basis.  I find out the total of super payment amounts are different in Payment Superannuation and Pay Liabilites.  I am not sure which amount should I take to pay the super?

Thank you,

Jill

1 REPLY 1
CloudMindAcc
Ultimate Partner
1,949 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
Ultimate Partner

1,949Posts

708Kudos

234Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Pay Superannuation discrepency

Hi @Zest2027

Hope this helps you if not post again if you need further help with your first payment. 

I would suggest you run the Superannuation Reports and check off against Pay Super.   I would run both the Advice Summary and Employee Advice.   Then tick off against the Pay Super Screen. 

Superannation Reports.jpg

As it is your first time using Pay Super.   You might find something has not been set up correctly i.e. an employee is missing a SuperFund in the card files or a SuperFund does not have USI numbers. 

To check this go into "Lists" from the toolbar and click on Superannuation Funds

USI Numbers.jpg

If I am responding to your query and I have helped you please kindly mark my post as a solution to assist others in the future.
Warm Regards
Renae
USI Numbers.jpg

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post