Pay super without entering wages

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
GT1
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Pay super without entering wages

We are moving from accounting using spreedsheets to using MYOB.

One problem is that we have a lot of unpaid super. We have used spreedsheets to record wages, PAYG amounts and all but these payroll info have not been entered into MYOB.

Can I still use MYOB's "Pay Superanuation" portal to pay super? I will manually calculate how much super we owe the employees and put this info in MYOB and get it paid.

1 REPLY 1
Neil_M
13,473 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

13,473Posts

0Kudos

1,916Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Pay super without entering wages

Hi @GT1 

Within AccountRight to be able to use the Pay Superannuation function to pay an amount, that amount needs to go through the Process Payroll.

That said you could record a void or zero dollar pay with the superannuation amount on it to allow it to be paid through Pay Super. Do note that if your going to do this, the payment date would need to be in a month where no more pays will occur. This is because AccountRight uses the monthly figures to determine the superannuation on a pay, and if you recorded a superannuation adjustment in a month it would impact other pays in the month.

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post