Pay superannuation - unable to record

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
LindaC11
Experienced Cover User
15 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

15Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Pay superannuation - unable to record

Hi,

I am trying to pay this months superannuation but i get an error message on one employee super contribution saying:

"This fund can no longer receive contributions using pay Super.  Edit the fund from the super fund list and select a valid fund name"

I have looked and the fund name is correct and it brings up all the correct information.  I also rang the fund involved and they have received all of our previous payments and none of their details have changed.  I have also tried creating a new fund with the checked details but this wont proceed either.

4 REPLIES 4
CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

9,085Posts

0Kudos

1,386Solutions

Re: Pay superannuation - unable to record

Hi @LindaC11 

Could you please advise the Super Fund details that's selected for this employee? 

You can locate that via the employee card > Payroll Details > Superannuation > drill into the arrow next to the super fund. A screenshot of the fund information would be most helpful.

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search|Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

LindaC11
Experienced Cover User
15 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

15Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Clover,

I have attached a screen shot of the super details and the message i receive when i try to pay the super.

I have rung the superfund and they have confirmed that none of their details have changed.  We paid into this fund in September and October 2019 without a problem.  Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Linda Coylesuperfund detail myob.JPG

<Edit: removed screenshot containing sensitive information>

CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

9,085Posts

0Kudos

1,386Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @LindaC11 

Thank you very much for the information. 

I've checked with relevant team, they also received a few other contacts of having the same problem. The teams are currently investigating the root cause of this matter. 

In the meantime, creating a new Super fund then link it in employee card has worked for some affected users. Could you please give it another try to create a new fund via Lists > Superannuation (this should validate the super fund details). You can rename the existing one to differentiate them.

Then, please go into the employee card, select a different fund, save. After that, go back in the employee card, change the fund to the newly created one, save. Please complete theses steps to each affected employee, then trying recording Pay Super again. 

Please do let us know how you go.

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search|Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

LindaC11
Experienced Cover User
15 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

15Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Clover,

Did as instructed by you and it worked. The pay super has now been authorised.  I must have missed a step when i tried to create a new superfund last time.  Thank you for your assistance.  You have been a great help.

Linda Coyle

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post