Payment Details - List of Bank Accounts on an Employee Card

Margie128
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Payment Details - List of Bank Accounts on an Employee Card

I have just recently noticed that for an employee who has more than one bank account listed on their employee card, the payroll ABA file sends the payments to the correct bank account for the employee but it lists the wrong bank account on the 'Electronic Payments Register' report.

It seems to list the bank account that is under Bank Acocunt: 1, even if the value is set to zero for that particular account.

I note again, the payments within the ABA file are goiong to the CORRECT bank account but the 'Electronic Payments Register' report lists the INCORRECT bank account against the employees name.

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
5,548 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

5,548Posts

770Kudos

881Solutions

Re: Payment Details - List of Bank Accounts on an Employee Card

Hi @Margie128 

Thanks for your post. The Electronic Payments Register report is pulling the bank details from what has been entered into the employee card. As Bank Account 1 is typically the default bank account this is the field that is displayed in that report. If you are wanting the correct bank account to be displayed on that report I would recommmend entering that bank account as Bank Account 1 in the employee card. 

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post