Partner Zone
Partner Zone

Payment Summaries

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced Cover User Downlands
17 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Downlands
Experienced Cover User

17Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Payment Summaries

Hi

An employee left during the year at which time I did a termination pay.  Could you please advise what I have to tick in the payment summary field and payroll categories to get the payment summary correct.  When I did the termination pay an amount went into deductions.

Regards

Chris

4 REPLIES 4
MYOB Product Team Haydes
6,147 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
Haydes
MYOB Product Team

6147Posts

994Kudos

876Solutions

Re: Payment Summaries

Hi @Downlands

When we process a Termination Pay in AccountRight, we would be processing these against the ETP Categories created in this step: 3. Create payroll categories for termination payments

When we have those processed, on Step 4 of the Prepare Payment Summaries window, we can then allocate those Payroll Categories to the ETP fields so that the ETP Payment Summaries are produced. The steps on this can be found on this support note: Prepare ETP summaries

Please feel free to reach out should you have any questions or run into any troubles.

Cheers,

Hayden
MYOB Product Team
Experienced Cover User Downlands
17 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Downlands
Experienced Cover User

17Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Hayden

When preparing the payment summary for the employee who resigned under lump sum payment A (termination) I have ticked in payroll categories ETP tax free ETP taxable and unused holiday pay.  The payment summary is showing the correct amounts in gross, lump sum payment A type T and total tax withheld as my payroll activity summary.  I would just like to know if this is correct and I can save my payment summaries.

Many thanks

Chris

MYOB Product Team Haydes
6,147 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
Haydes
MYOB Product Team

6147Posts

994Kudos

876Solutions

Hi @Downlands

This is correct, you would need to link the ETP Taxable field to the Lump Sum Termination Field. Once selected, you go to Step 7. Review the payment summaries and then open the relevant Employee that's there.

And you can specify the ETP Details in the ETP Payment Summary Feild Amounts. Including the Benefit Type & Benefit Code as needed.

That should be included in this support note: Prepare ETP summaries

Once you've linked to Termination & Entered the ETP values, you're ready to print & send the Payment Summaries.

Cheers,

Hayden
MYOB Product Team
MYOB Product Team Haydes
6,147 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
Haydes
MYOB Product Team

6147Posts

994Kudos

876Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Hi @Downlands

This is correct, you would need to link the ETP Taxable field to the Lump Sum Termination Field. Once selected, you go to Step 7. Review the payment summaries and then open the relevant Employee that's there.

And you can specify the ETP Details in the ETP Payment Summary Field Amounts. Including the Benefit Type & Benefit Code as needed.

That should be included in this support note: Prepare ETP summaries

Once you've linked to Termination & Entered the ETP values, you're ready to print & send the Payment Summaries.

Cheers,

Hayden
MYOB Product Team
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post